Saturday, September 1, 2007

A New Start


Slovakia. Never in a million years did I think I'd find myself here - but alas (!) I am here...taking this all in. Life is a many splendid thing, a mystery - you never know where this journey will lead...unless you've got a great guide ;)

Two quotes that I was really enjoying as I have been preparing my seminars for my first week of teaching, entitled " How to Maintain a Positive Attitude Throughout the School Year", yes - that's right...you know you want in on that class. My students probably will think I'm a cuddly tree hugger by the end, but that's alright :



So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"



I don't like that man. I must get to know him better. ~Abraham Lincoln





Mmmmmm.....thoughts.

2 comments:

andrew mook said...

mmm hungary

Hope said...

i love it ... love it ... love it ... the quote from ol' abraham is so you.